Luxury and simplicity in a 200g pouch.
Uplift Bath Soak & Body Scrub is a luxurious blend of salts, essential oils and dried flowers to awaken your senses and soothe your body.
Uplift is made up of:
- Epsom Salt for relaxing tension in the body and aching muscles
- Himalayan pink salt to detoxify body and mind
- Rosemary and Cedarwood Essential Oils – this blend was created with invigoration in mind. Rosemary essential oil is incredibly refreshing with an herbaceous aroma and somewhat minty eucalyptus-like undertone. New research suggests rosemary essential oil is fantastic for memory and mental alertness, and applied topically, is said to ease pain in sore joints and muscles. Cedarwood is a woody and warm balsamic scent with sweet honey notes, and is commonly used to help lethargy, anxiousness or those lacking concentration. Cedarwood essential oil has great therapeutic properties, including anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent and body balancing. The intense woody aroma is grounding, helping relieve tension and stress.
- Rose petals help soothe irritated skin and reduce redness. They’re incredibly gentle for skin ailments like psoriasis and eczema.
How to use:
- Uplift Bath Soak & Body Scrub can be used as a bath salt, as a body or face scrub or as a foot soak. To use in the bath or foot spa, add 1-3 tbsp into the bath and soak for 15 minutes. To use as a body scrub, mix with a small amount of carrier oil (coconut, jojoba) to form a course paste, and apply over skin in a circular motion.
Benefits of using bath soaks:
- Relaxing bath soak helps relieve stress.
- Soothes the skin.
- Aids recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Helps flush toxins out.
- Helps alleviate dry skin conditions.
- Helps alleviate eczema and skin psoriasis.
- Can help with sleeplessness.
- Helps reduce muscle pain.
- Helps reduce back and neck pain.
- Aids in stress and headache recovery.