Luxury and simplicity in a 200g pouch.
Detox Bath Soak & Body Scrub is a luxurious blend of salts, essential oils and dried flowers to awaken your senses and detox your body.
Detox is made up of:
- Epsom Salt for relaxing tension in the body and aching muscles
- Himalayan pink salt to detoxify body and mind
- Activated Charcoal is fantastic for the skin and wonderful in a spa. It helps exfoliate the skin without stripping the body of natural oils and is soothing for skin blemishes, impurities and acne. And don’t be alarmed if your skin has a slightly chalky hue in the bath! Activated charcoal does not stain the skin or body and we use it here at Homestead Soapery for soaps as well!
- Lavender and Bush Balm Essential Oils – this blend was developed to harness the properties of the bush. Lavender is lightly floral and deeply herbaceous and paired with Bush Balm gives the impression you’re out in nature. Lavender is naturally sedative, promoting relaxation and calmness. It’s often used in products prior to bed time to encourage deep and calm sleep. Bush Balm is an essential oil native to Australia - refreshingly bright, minty and eucalyptus-like. Bush Balm has known benefits for respiratory issues and headaches. Due to its refreshing and purifying essence, it is a highly effective freshener, and natural de-stressor.
- Lavender buds help calm nerves, improve skin health and lead to better sleep.
How to use:
- Detox Bath Soak & Body Scrub can be used as a bath salt, as a body or face scrub or as a foot soak. To use in the bath or foot spa, add 1-3 tbsp into the bath and soak for 15 minutes. To use as a body scrub, mix with a small amount of carrier oil (coconut, jojoba) to form a course paste, and apply over skin in a circular motion.
Benefits of using bath soaks:
- Relaxing bath soak helps relieve stress.
- Soothes the skin.
- Aids recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Helps flush toxins out.
- Helps alleviate dry skin conditions.
- Helps alleviate eczema and skin psoriasis.
- Can help with sleeplessness.
- Helps reduce muscle pain.
- Helps reduce back and neck pain.
- Aids in stress and headache recovery.